Wednesday, March 19, 2014

The Boy With The Spyrograph Eyes on sale


The Boy With The Spyrograph Eyes is now on sale. 177 pages long with individually colored covers. Donate $20 to my Paypal donate button on the left sidebar and send me an email to doogntoon at yahoo dot com to confirm your order and shipping address. HARDCOPIES ARE SOLD OUT, BUY A DIGITAL COPY For the folks asking about a digital copy, here it is. Every purchase comes with free bonus artwork, and the price includes shipping in the US. Outside the US, send me an email first, and we'll see if we can wok out a deal on the shipping.

3 comments:

ifthethunderdontgetya™³²®© said...

Cool beans! I can't do it right now, but I'll be getting one.
~

zencomix said...

I'll set one aside for you.

Comradde PhysioProffe said...

Dude, can I pay for it by sending you an Amazon gift card instead? I don't do PayPal.

E-mail me at Physioprof@gmail.com and let me know. Or I could send you a check by mail.