Thursday, January 20, 2005

Trent Lott Emcees the Inauguration


Trent Lott MCing the Inauguration....."When Strom Thurmond ran for President,we voted for him. We're proud of it.And if the rest of the country had followed our lead,we wouldn't have had all these problems over the years." Wow, I guess Trent is cool again in the eyes of the Republiklans....Thanks to Addiestan for the heads up on Trent's speech, and Tom Burka for the link. I'd planned on skipping watching the inauguration (didn't want to spoil my lunch), but I had to see it to believe it...Freedom,Liberty,Resolve,Blah,Blah,Blah....
Posted by Hello

1 comment:

Jude Nagurney Camwell said...

LOL.
I thought Trent would belt out John Ashcroft's tune* today. Instead it was sung by another fellow with strange Mississippi hedgehog hair.

*As Anonymoses calls it: "The Mighty Eagle Sore"