Tuesday, December 04, 2007

Rudy's Such An Asshole

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Dickie's Such An Asshole is just as applicable now as it was when it was written.

Frank Meets Flipper at Litbrit's

The Guys From Area 51 have a Frank Classic from Crossfire, back during the Mothers of Prevention days

The Culture Ghost has a SuperFine Photo of the ol'Zappa Collection.

The Mostly Reverend's introduction to Zappa, circa 1966


I love it when Zappadan starts gearing up. Celebrate in style with a Zappadan T-Shirt! ACT NOW WHILE SUPPLIES LAST!!!!

, ,, , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

Zencomix

3 comments:

Rainbow Demon said...

Happy ZAPPADAN, Bro...

May I have permission to simulcast?
(I'd love to put up Rudy... over at the CoffeeHouse)

Let me know...
Peace,
=RD=

zencomix said...

Sure thing! Thanks for asking

The Culture Ghost said...

Thank you. Still a few titles we're trying to track down, but that's our (The SigOt and I) goal: a complete Zappa discography.

If I ever win the lottery, I would to attempt a complete Stockhausen discography.