Friday, May 30, 2008

Take A Walk On The Wild Side

Hey! Sorry about not posting for awhile...I fell off the map for about a month and a half. It's true, beyond that there be dragons...however, a reputable source said it was National "It's O.K. If I Don't Blog Today" Month, so....

Long story short, near record snowfall last winter and a really wet spring, and the sump pump in my basement is spitting out hundreds of gallons of water a day, everyday, since last year.The basement has stayed dry, though. Thank you 1950s poured concrete foundation! I'm thinking of bottling the water and selling it as Natural Iowa Spring Water.

I spent a considerable amount of time digging water drainage channels in the yard, a couple of small retention ponds for the sump pump water, and moving mud and dirt from high points that didn't need to be so high to low points that needed to be higher. No Bobcat backhoe for this poor boy, just a shovel and a wheelbarrow. No time even for No Time For Blogging Today posts.

The good news is the aqueducts are just about finished, I'm watering my crops with the water I collect in the ponds, and next Wednesday the comix go back into overdrive. Watch out, you fuckers, I've got some time on my hands this summer to crank out some cartoons!

So, What did I miss? How many Islamofascist Donuts did John McCain and his Liberal Media Pals eat on The Straight Talk Express before Malkin rained on their parade?

Has anybody asked Scottie MaC how Jeff Gannon got into the White House press room?

George Bush, John McCain (watch out, you fucker!), and Charlie Cheswick walk into a bar...

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

UPDATE: For you folks who don't know your Green Room from your Blue Room


, ,, , , , , , , , , , , , ,

Zencomix

1 comment:

Rainbow Demon said...

Nice to have you back, Bro.

Say, I heard somewhere that you're going into the rice paddy business...
Need a wagon? ;o)

I love Rover & Jeff...
How did Mr Gannon get into the press room anyway? Do you have a script all worked up already?

It's good to have you back.

Peace,
=RD=