Monday, July 11, 2011

Take a drive to Beverly Hills, just before dawn...

Roy has a post and a piece at The Village Voice about the race baiting of right wingers.


Back in 2008 I posted this cartoon in response to this post at Instapunk. I originally uploaded the cartoon to Photobucket, but they pulled it off for "Violation of the Terms of Use". I'm uploading on Blogger instead of Photobucket, and someone from Instapunk will probably show up and complain that it is "Objectionable Content", but I don't give a fuck.

6 comments:

Cirze said...

And we admire you for it.

Need more writers with balls!

zencomix said...

Thanks Suzan!

Coffee Messiah said...

Funny how the whole scenario these days is just that - and the white denial (it's amazing here) is all too obvious = Cheers!

Comrade PhysioProf said...

Dude, last night I was so fucken hammered on Mount Gay rum, and I was reading your hand-drawn comic book that I bought from you, and I was laughing so fucken hard that PhysioWife came into the other room (where I was) and smacked me upside my motherfucken head! (I can't be sure, but it may have been like 3AM.)

zencomix said...

Coffee Messiah, I have a mailing for you, it's on its way.

Comrade, reading comix at 3:00 am on Mount Gay rum, and escaping with a mere smacking upside the head is a testament that God loves you and wants you to buy more comix and read them while drinking Mount Gay rum at 3:00 am...

zencomix said...
This comment has been removed by the author.