Saturday, November 05, 2011

Koch Cain



I'm sure you've surmised by now, I'm of the opinion that Herman Cain is a scumbag. Just as I believed Anita Hill about Clarence Thomas, I believe the women who leveled accusations against The Spermanator. Of course, I have no "evidence" to back up my beliefs, just my own feelings based on experiences of working for the type of power hungry men who think they can take whatever they want because they are in a position of power. Sexual harassment is a symptom of a larger disease. So color me judgemental, but Herman Cain is a scumbag.

I'm glad the women who made the accusations are choosing to remain anonymous. It would serve no purpose to come forward at this time, and they would be doing nothing other than drawing a huge bull's-eye on their backs for some Conservative whack job with a gun. They would be vilified in the media by the likes of other scumbags like Bill O'Reilly, another power hungry man in a position of power who thinks he can take whatever he wants because he's in a position of power. The women would literally be putting their lives at risk, and to what end?

The Brother From Another Mother? The maggoty apple doesn't fall far from the tree.



UPDATE: Terry at Urantian Sojourn beat me to the punch with "Koch Cain".

No comments: