Monday, January 04, 2010

Five Long Years






Five years ago this week, I started posting cartoons to the Wide World of Web at Zencomix. Thrill of Victory and Agony of Defeat, spanning the globe, and all that.

To celebrate, I'll be trying out some different things for the rest of the month. Maybe run a contest. Who knows?! I'm just making shit up as I go along.

Comix, comics, comixx, comic strips, editorial cartoons, cartoons, comic books, underground comix, satire, parody, Republicans, political cartoons, John Poindexter, Ollie North, G. Gordon Liddy, John Bolton, Ronald Reagan, Sarah Palin, Joe Lieberman, Zappadan, Frank Zappa, Richard Nixon, Bible Study

Zencomix

5 comments:

Comrade PhysioProf said...

Just received Grill Rats #3! Can't wait to spark a fattie and pour a glass of MFJ and sit down for some quality reading!

zencomix said...

Enjoy!

darkblack said...

Congratulations, ZC - may inspiration flow like bright water...But I think Joey might have set the bong hit barrier a bit low - must be a chocolate fancier.

;>)

Jonny Gray said...

Ah yes, the perfect way to make Palin almost tolerable. I think "You betcha" is worth at least two hits, though.

Looking forward to the "new ideas" this month -- keep it funky, keep it strange!

Coffee Messiah said...

"I'm just making shit up as I go along."

yikes, gw has rubbed off on people.

Congrats....didn't realize it's been that long!