Friday, December 28, 2012

Carnation Instant Nonfat Dry Karma

I just finished a 16 page mini comic, 5.5 inches x 8.5 inches , "Carnation Instant Nonfat Dry Karma". Here's the hand colored cover and the first 7 pages. It's a true story, except for the part about Melville's mom.
I finished After The Goldrush a few weeks ago. It's 24 full pages, 8.5 x 11 inches, 4 half pages, and a centerfold. Here's a couple of pages from After The Goldrush, with a detail of one of the pages. Thanks to Neil Young for the skeleton upon which this cartoon flesh hangs, and thanks to Flea of The Red Hot Chili Peppers for the left bass on Who Be Dat's "Dance on Fire" back in 1988. Every copy has a different centerfold, and as always, the inside covers are decorated with original art. Each order also comes with a "Special Secret Song Inside" bonus artwork. You folks who ordered The Last of The Decal Liquors know what I'm talking about!
So, here's the deal. Donate $11 to my Paypal account, and if for some strange reason that link doesn't work, there's a Paypal link button in the left sidebar. Send me an email to doogntoon at yahoo dot com, and tell me where you want the comix mailed, and I'll mail you a copy of "Carnation Instant Nonfat Dry Karma" and "After The Goldrush", along with all the bonus original artwork.

2 comments:

ifthethunderdontgetya™³²®© said...

Looks great, zencomix.
~

zencomix said...

Thanks, Thunda, I'm having some fun with the mini comic format. I just finished another one yesterday, the Rabbit Redux I'd started a few months ago. I'll have some photos up later.